Hello, I’m a birth and postnatal doula. My passions include yoga for pregnancy, vegan nutrition, supporting women’s birth rights, homebirth and waterbirth.
The area I cover
I cover up to an hour drive from my home in Baildon, West Yorkshire.
Getting in touch
It would be lovely to hear from you! Feel free to email, text, or visit my website. Then we can arrange a face-to-face or telephone chat :)
More about me
Hi I’m Katie, and I’m a birth and postnatal doula, supporting new and expanding families in West Yorkshire and surrounding areas. I live on beautiful Baildon Moor with my husband and our toddler. My passions include yoga for pregnancy, vegan nutrition, supporting women’s birth rights, homebirth and waterbirth.
As a recently qualified doula, I’m offering my services at a more accessible rate. If you choose me as your doula, I will be mentored throughout our journey, to ensure you get the very best experience.
The support I provide will be personalised and tailored to you. But can include some or all of the following:
- Information on all the choices available for your birth – Birth location, comfort measures etc
- Breathing, meditation and hypnobirthing techniques for birth
- Private Yoga workshops for pregnancy and birth
- Help to write a birth plan and a postnatal plan
- Information on breastfeeding – What to expect in the first few days & weeks with a newborn
- Time to talk through previous birth experiences
- In person emotional, physical & informational support at your birth
- In person breastfeeding support and information
- Baby wearing support and information including newborn wrap hire
- Physical support in your home – eg. Light housework, meal prep, care of other children
- Private postnatal and/or mum&baby yoga workshops
- Time to talk through your birth experience