Your Tiny Human
I am a keeper of birth. I bring wisdom, love, softness and strength to families as they journey through pregnancy, birth and early parenthood.
The area I cover
I live on the Norfolk Broads and I cover much of Norfolk.
Getting in touch
Email me to have a chat or book a free 15min discovery call. You can follow me and connect on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Clubhouse. Handle: @yourtinyhuman
More about me
Love is what I will bring to you when I support you. I want to walk through this part of your parenting journey with you, wrapping you in a warm blanket of care and nurture. I will listen to your hopes and fears and together we will find ways to create a clear path to feeling confident and in control. The landscape of pregnancy, birth and parenting information is overwhelming. I will help you navigate this by acting as your google filter and by guiding you to balanced information. I will always support you in your choices without judgement, holding your hand throughout. As we get to know each other, I will be able to tailor my services to the individual needs of your unique family. A doula is an emotional support, a calming presence, and a bringer of compassion and smiles. Practically I will bring my knowledge of labour, birth, hypnobirthing and rebozo. I also have a lending library, birthing pool, birthing balls and rebozos for you to use.
How I can support you:
- Hypnobirthing – I teach a comprehensive hypnobirthing and birth preparation course, group and private classes.
- Bespoke antenatal education and birth preparation.
- Pregnancy Doula – individually tailored doula support throughout pregnancy until your birthing day.
- Birth Doula
- Birth Trauma Release (3-Step Rewind).
A little bit about me:
I live in in a little village in the Norfolk Broads with my amazing teenage sweetheart turned husband and three sons whom I home educate. After my motherhood journey began I became acutely aware that so much in life begins with how we experience birth and the start of human life. I started my birth keeper work by training as a hypnobirthing teacher and then began consuming as much as I could about the birthing and parenthood world. Eventually, after years adoring my work as a school teacher, I made the jump to fully self-employed life. And here I am.
Some fun facts:
- I’m happiest with a scuba tank attached to me, drifting along the bottom of the ocean.
- I cannot cook. Seriously, my baking is actually dangerous.
- I swear… a lot (I’m working on this!).
- We are home educating our tiny humans.
- I founded and run Home Birth Norfolk.